RE: [DotGNU]Important CVS changes

From: James Mc Parlane
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]Important CVS changes
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 11:39:04 +1100

Yes -- me too.. but not identical

metawrap:/home/james/dotgnu/pnet# ./auto_gen.sh
WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.

WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
WARNING: `acconfig.h':

WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_MAIN], 1,
WARNING:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])

WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
WARNING: documentation.
configure.in:20: warning: AC_PROG_LEX invoked multiple times

metawrap:/home/james/dotgnu/pnet# automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p6

Copyright (C) 1999, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Written by Tom Tromey <address@hidden>
metawrap:/home/james/dotgnu/pnet# autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.56
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.