RE: [DotGNU]PATCH pnet-mingw32 was (The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run)

From: Aditya P. Bansod
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]PATCH pnet-mingw32 was (The Mingw32 ilrun seems to run)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 20:39:12 -0800

I tried the steps you outlined and am still having trouble. For starters,
I'm running mingw under WinXP, so I don't have anything like dpkg-build
readily available. config.status is there, also.

Doing `make debug.o' seemed to get the debug.o file created. Then coping it
into the src directory resolved the issue with that file, but immediately
popped up another file not found error with prep_cif.o. I have a feeling
that there is some sort of a path issue, and I'll look into it further.

I'm making some progress of building pnet 0.4.8 on mingw natively. I'm
encountering a problem when building codegen that perhaps somebody could
enlighten me on:

$ make
/usr/local/bin/treecc ./cg_all.tc && touch stamp-treecc
0: could not locate the skeleton file "c_skel.h"

make: *** [stamp-treecc] Error 1

I'm also having trouble with csant not executing due to a lack of a regex
library (not surprising). Other than that, it seems to be working in pieces.
I have an ilrun.exe (haven't ran any tests tho).

--Aditya