[DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw

From: Aditya P. Bansod
Subject: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 00:03:15 -0800

I'm encountering some last lingering issues getting pnet to build on mingw
natively. I was wondering if anybody could lend a hand w/ this one.

To prefix, I've hacked up support/cmdline.c to use the hand written version
of ILCmdLineExpand (i.e. I took out the #ifndef IL_NATIVE_WIN32) instead of
the Visual Studio version (seeing that we're using GCC). Also, I've very
much hacked up all the GetErrno stuff, so that it mostly doesn't exist, but
I doubt it would cause the error below. Anyway, enough blab, here's the
error:

address@hidden ~/pnet-0.4.8/csunit
$ make
../cscc/cscc -g -O2 -funsafe -filasm-path=../ilasm/ilasm
-fplugin-cs-path=../cscc/cscc-cs -L../samples -o cstest.dll ./Test.cs
./TestArray.cs ./TestAssertFailed.cs ./TestCase.cs ./TestException.cs
./TestFailure.cs ./TestResult.cs ./TestStop.cs ./TestSuite.cs
./TestWriterResult.cs ./NUnitEmulation.cs
../cscc/cscc-cs: No input files
make: *** [cstest.dll] Error 1

--Aditya