Re: [DotGNU]Swig and C# (was: Strategy for dealing with C++ )

From: Adam Treat
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Swig and C# (was: Strategy for dealing with C++ )
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:20:19 -0500

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 03:48 am, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> --- Neil Cawse <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Should we be waiting for Binge from qt#  project -
> > or Gopal your stuff?
>
> I dont want to wait.

Uh, Binge is producing compilable code and I dare you to find cleaner
generated code.  It is also been designed to allow the seemless generation of
other wrappers/bindings.  We are nearly done and fully expect to have a full
fledged binge by the end of the week and a new release of Qt# by the new
year.