Re: [DotGNU]Introduction

From: Adam Treat
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Introduction
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 09:13:40 -0500

On Sunday 15 December 2002 02:01 pm, Matt Hanselman wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I'm interested in starting work on something related to DotGNU.
>
> My preference is something language-related; something along the lines of
> a compiler/debugger would be the best, while things like the SEE and
> language plugins also look interesting.

I know an absolute *ton* of people have been asking for Ruby and Python
compilers targetting .NET, but I don't think anyone has stepped up to the
plate yet!  You'll want to look at treecc and ask Rhys/Gopal howto go about
writing a plugin for different languages in cscc.  Can't wait to see Ruby and
Python compilers ... ;)