Re: [DotGNU]Contribution to DotGNU

From: D. Hoxha
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Contribution to DotGNU
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:43:17 MET

About xmlrpc, phpWebApp does not address such interoperation, because
I didn't know what it is, and I still don't know. But I think that
there isn't any reason for not suporting it, and of course any idea
or code contribution would be welcomed.

About the place of phpWebApp in dotgnu,
I think that every web service is actually a web application (but the
contrary is not true, a web application may not be a web service, e.g.
I have developed an intranet web application, the users of which are the
employees of the company itself, and it offers no service to anybody).
Since phpWebApp is a good tool for developing web applications, it is
also a good tool for developing web services.

Dasho