Re: [DotGNU]Qt-Sharp Errors

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Qt-Sharp Errors
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:13:59 +1000

> That looks very familiar.  This wouldn't happen to be a "switch" statement
> on a string expression inside a "try"/"foreach" would it?

Quick update - I just checked csc, and it does this even without the
surrounding exception block.  It seems to generate this bogus code for all
switch statements that involve strings (I saw it previously with an exception
block and assumed that it was some weird switch/leave bug, but obviously
not).