[DotGNU]Last call for 'This Year ...'

From: Peter Minten
Subject: [DotGNU]Last call for 'This Year ...'
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 19:08:13 +0100

Hi folks,

though a lot of work has been done on the 'This Year in DotGNU' document a
number of sections are still missing:
* Portable.NET
* VRS (I know it's being worked on, but I'm including it anyway for
completeness)
* SEE
* Foundation Code
* Authorization
* Architecture (same as with Arch)
* Public Relations

If these sections aren't written by say 29 december I'll exclude them from the
document. This is a potential cause of great irony, just think of it: a DotGNU
projects summary without pnet, a Public Relations message without the Public
Relations working group in it ;-).

I could write some of the Working Group pieces myself, but the project summaries
are the sole responsibility of the project admins. If this is necessary please
tell me in due time.

Greetings,

Peter