[DotGNU]DotGNU developer's directory

From: Ian Fung
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU developer's directory
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 16:42:27 -0500

hello DotGNU developers,

since its jan 1st, my energy is at an all year high. besides from recovering from last nite, i was complaining about how i keep confusing people's location, age, etcetc. i want to create a DotGNU directory (you know, for cyberstalking and whatnot). i was told someone tried to do this awhile ago but it never materialized. please participate to make a stronger DotGNU community. just email me as much info as you'd like to divulge and i will put it all together. hope everyone had a merry xmas and happy new year!

for example, this would be mine.

name: Ian Fung
nick: alias
aim: complete fallout