Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon on 11th & 12th

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon on 11th & 12th
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:31:45 +0000

On Tuesday 07 January 2003 22:02, you wrote:
> How about it ? ....
>
> Shall we have it on 11th-12th ? ... that will leave us plenty of
> time (3 days to be exact to prepare up !) ...

Yep. I've managed to wangle myself a day in work so I have a decent internet
connection if needs be.  (Though I'll probably want to stay home!)

> I wouldn't worry too much about the meet-a-thon, but more about
> getting the binaries built by the announce time .... (which would
> mean a bit of fine tuning with the release timing....)

Got rpms building for phlib, goldwater and dgee.
Need to test them on a fresh box, so will do that soon.

Oh, and I've got to get the cvs tree off my server and onto savannah.
Is there an *easy* way to do this??

Gopal, you'll want tarballs/rpms off me.  Where do you want them?

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.