Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted

From: Glenn Chambers
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 22:04:06 -0500

I've been looking at what I did again, and I'm still confused.

On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 10:57 PM, Gopal V wrote:

That'd probably be "-D"'s friend the "-U" ...

Nope, got that 'right' the first time.  But I'm doing something
stupid in the patch, and I can't figure it out.

I applied the 'verbose trace' patch you mentioned, and something
in my changes is trashing the argument list to CPP and making the
-I directives vanish, replacing them with redundant '-D'
directives.

Here's the patch for what it's worth.  If anyone can spot my
errors, please advise.  I guarentee, it will be something
blindingly stupid on my part.

Rhys, if you're otherwise ready to ship the next release, go for
it; the C# parts work fine on the BSD's, and I'm not going to get
a lot of time to drill down on this in the next few days.

Glenn Chambers
Toledo, OH