Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Platform testers wanted
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:16:02 +0530

If memory serves me right, Dawkins, David wrote:
> The only thing I can see is to check that AddString() mallocs
> its own copy of "str", so that it's safe to do that "free(str)" call
> in AddString2().

Bingo ! ... spot on ...

That was the problem ... If it isn't fixed till tomorrow , I'll fix the
entire thing once I come back from college  ... Including the quoting
for embedded spaces in parameters as specified in the c_main.c

Hopefully it'll be in before the 0.5.0 release ... or to be more precise
before midnight friday... please check it on friday night itself ....

In a hurry,