Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon announce, cut #1

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon announce, cut #1
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 00:21:22 +0530

Final Cut for news sites ... For all the people readying to submit
to the news sites...

The DotGNU meet-a-thon III is being organized by the DotGNU developer community to meet and interact with the rest of the world. The DotGNU project has come into its second year and is still growing stronger still. The project has had a reasonably prosperous 2002, and has started taking solid shape.

We've built a yet another Quarter million lines in the past year and the entire project counts to more than half-a-million lines of code as of now.

Now, the time's come to take stock of what we did and what we missed. We would like to know what you think about the project and the code it has spewed into the ether.

This year we're 100% free software and capable of bootstrapping the entire system off GCC ! ... The other components (server components mainly) of DotGNU are coming together fast to form an integrated framework for developing webservices.

The motto of the project for the year 2003 is :
``Made it work, now making it work better'' -- The Rhys Principle

So a 36 hour IRC meet-a-thon is being conducted on irc.freenode.net on #dotgnu . And probably it has already started too ...

FAQ | downloads | projects