Re: [DotGNU]another bug in pnet

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]another bug in pnet
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:33:33 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> re-triggers the bug.  I'll fix this.

I see that you've fixed this ... but one simple questions ...

> Frankly, I don't know why the spec has a problem with zero-sized structs.

#include <stdio.h>
struct Foo
{
};
int main()
{
        printf("%d\n",sizeof(struct Foo));
        return 0;
}

How would this work in our compiler .... (people might argue that
having an empty struct is stupid .. but some programs #ifdef out
stuff and empty structs are not impossible in useful code).

Gcc gives the nice answer '0' , what would VC.Net give ?...