Re: [DotGNU]Re: A small problem w/ pnet-bin-0.5.0 ...

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: A small problem w/ pnet-bin-0.5.0 ...
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:29:01 +1000

On Thursday 16 January 2003 07:30 am, Viktor Ransmayr wrote:

> The problem w/ csunit *did* stay. - Any idea/ consens on how to proceed
> w/ this issue in the case of the Win32-Binary-Archive ?

For the time being, a bit of manual intervention will be required to remove
the script.  You will probably have to rename "csunit.exe" to "csunit2.exe"
and then write a small "csunit.bat" file that does "ilrun csunit2.exe $*".
(The $* copies all of the command-line options in Unix - I forget how to do
that with .bat files).

I'll look into fixing this officially in the next release.