Re: [DotGNU]Re: A small problem w/ pnet-bin-0.5.0 ...

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: A small problem w/ pnet-bin-0.5.0 ...
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:46:45 +0530

If memory serves me right, Viktor Ransmayr wrote:
> > (hmmm.. pnet had a german translation right ... , I wonder how I'm
> >  going to debug those stack traces...)
>
> No german translation of pnet (yet:-) -

I know Scandium (Rainer Groesslinger) had a german translation for the
error messages thrown by Pnetlib .... Though I forget how to make it use
the "de_DE" resources ... Try doing a `throw new ArgumentNullException("x");'
in code, to see what I mean ...

> A question to the community. - Personally I'm not using
> Cygwin + MinGW *but* MinGW + MSYS. ( Specifically
> MinGW 2.0.0-3 and MSYS 1.0.8 ) - Any experience ?

Hmm... you might have to stick to the releases for pnet ...

> The problem w/ csunit *did* stay. - Any idea/ consens on how to proceed
> w/ this issue in the case of the Win32-Binary-Archive ?

hhmm... Make note for Windows packagers :)