[DotGNU]Re: Missing entry in the info.gz files of treecc and pnet

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: Missing entry in the info.gz files of treecc and pnet
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:34:08 -0600

@c %** end of header

@c begin my stuff

@dircategory DotGNU
@direntry
* Portable .NET: (pnettools).   Development toolchain for applications
                                targeted at the CLI, such as those
                                written in C#.
@end direntry

@dircategory Individual utilities
@direntry
* csant: (pnettools)csant invocation.
                                Building Portable .NET projects.
@end direntry
@direntry
* cscc: (pnettools)cscc invocation.
                                Compiling to DotGNU Portable .NET.
@end direntry
@direntry
* csdoc: (pnettools)csdoc invocation.
                                Extracting C# program documentation.
* csdoc2hier: (pnettools)csdoc2hier invocation.
                                Viewing C# class hierarchies.
* csdoc2html: (pnettools)csdoc2html invocation.
                                Converting `csdoc' output to HTML.
* csdoc2texi: (pnettools)csdoc2texi invocation.
                                Converting `csdoc' output to Texinfo.
@end direntry
@direntry
* ilalink: (pnettools)ilalink invocation.  Link Portable .NET objects.
@end direntry
@direntry
* ilasm: (pnettools)ilasm invocation.    Assemble IL to Portable .NET
                                assemblies.
@end direntry
@direntry
* ildasm: (pnettools)ildasm invocation.
                                Debug problems with Portable .NET
                                executables by disassembly.
@end direntry
@direntry
* ildd: (pnettools)ildd invocation.
                                Portable .NET library dependencies.
@end direntry
@direntry
* ilfind: (pnettools)ilfind invocation.     Search for patterns in
                                Portable .NET objects.
@end direntry
@direntry
* ilnative: (pnettools)ilnative invocation.
                                List native methods used in a Portable
                                .NET assemblies/objects.
@end direntry
@direntry
* ilsize: (pnettools)ilsize invocation.
                                List size information for CLI objects.
@end direntry
@direntry
* resgen: (pnettools)resgen invocation.     Make data resources for
                                            Portable .NET assemblies.
@end direntry

@c Produces entries for csant tags in an appropriate index.
@macro csanttag {tag}
@cindex @code{\tag\} (@command{csant} tag)
@cindex @command{csant} tag @code{\tag\}
@end macro

@c begin existing stuff

@ifinfo
The Portable.NET development tools assist with building