[DotGNU]Pnetlib update and stuff

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Pnetlib update and stuff
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:19:50 +0530

Hi All,
        A huge (whopper, amazingly large, gigantic) patch has landed in
dotgnu pnetlib cvs ... Thanks to Michael Moore ... The thing does
DateTime parsing & formatting and works great !...

Cool work ! ... Now all I need are the test cases ... (the ones I
especially would like to kill are the WhiteSpace ignore cases ;)

People building pnetlib will need to cvs update -d to get the new
directories ....

The new motto is

"get it *working* fast, then get it working *fast*"

I certainly hope Rhys doesn't freak out about the new directory :)

So Yet Another weekend passes us by,