Re: [DotGNU]Pnetlib update and stuff

From: Ian Game
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Pnetlib update and stuff
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 17:03:02 +0000

Gopal V wrote:

Hi All,
        A huge (whopper, amazingly large, gigantic) patch has landed in
dotgnu pnetlib cvs ... Thanks to Michael Moore ... The thing does
DateTime parsing & formatting and works great !...

Cool work ! ... Now all I need are the test cases ... (the ones I especially would like to kill are the WhiteSpace ignore cases ;)

People building pnetlib will need to cvs update -d to get the new
directories ....

The new motto is "get it *working* fast, then get it working *fast*"
I certainly hope Rhys doesn't freak out about the new directory :)

So Yet Another weekend passes us by,
Gopal
Gopal,

RE:

"get it *working* fast, then get it working *fast*"

That phrase is so elegant! It was just what I could have used a couple of weeks back when I went for a job and commented that I would first get the thing going first and then profile/tune it. (Didn't get the job though :-( )

Ian