[DotGNU]Could someone test this on all platforms ?

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Could someone test this on all platforms ?
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:56:59 +0530

In all the frameworks/platforms you've got ... I'm getting some very strange
results here . very very strange results... Please confirm.

It's a silly benchmark, but I was shocked at the results !!. Please run
at least 3 times and report back ?

Apparently this is a bad case for a JIT ?. (if so, why ?).