Re: [DotGNU]cscc symbol table and random question

From: CH Gowri Kumar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]cscc symbol table and random question
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:44:29 +0530 (India Standard Time)

> The conflict between inheritance vs visitors design of the compiler
> has effectively reached a truce with TreeCC . We don't need OO :)
TreeCC is really cool!! I have just started using it seriously and finding
it extremely helful.

> > At many a places i find that C++ features are being simulated using C.
> TreeCC ? . TreeCC has better features than C++ for building compilers.
ILCoder--the function pointers are members of the structure and later
intialize the function pointers to the actual functions.

Just thought if we could have a base class with all the pure virtual
functions and all the new coders derived from that.

Regards,
Gowri Kumar