Re: [DotGNU]Comments Wanted: Release Check List

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Comments Wanted: Release Check List
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 00:27:33 +0100

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 20:13:54 +1000
Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:

> At the following place is a draft of the release process:
>
>     http://www.southern-storm.com.au/checklist.html

Good idea ! I am currently wokring on gentoo packages (already did them, I have
been talking to the responsible gentoo dev about it for some time now).

My first suggestion for the checklist would be:

"Read the news which will be posted at southern-storm a second time" :)
(don't take it too serious ;)

-----
8 February 2003:

    Version 0.5.0 of pnet and pnetlib, and version 0.2.2 of treecc have been
released.
-----

Rainer