Re: [DotGNU]templates for xml2html

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]templates for xml2html
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:39:51 +0530

If memory serves me right, minddog wrote:
> I'm just wondering where the templates and examples for xml2html are so I can
> begin building the dotgnu-libs site on savannah.

dotgnu_website_html/xml/

http://dotgnu.org/xml/src/*.xml

> get started, I don't deal with html these days, nor do I want to.

I don't think dghtml is a good idea right now -- coz it is not as
portable as I want it to be ... I am thinking of replacing the dotgnu.xml
with the DOM implementation of System.Xml , does it do entity
replacements right now ?.

> I was going to direct this to dotgnu-web ML, but you can shoot me =X cuz I
> didn't.

*bang*, *bang* ... *bang* (silence)..