[DotGNU]Newbie

From: Roger R. Smith
Subject: [DotGNU]Newbie
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 00:44:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I definately would like to help you guys. I am a Math/CS grad from
UNC-Chapel Hill. I now work at Cisco Systems in Raleigh, NC. I have been
using MS .NET for my own pleasure only for about a month or 2 and I love
it. So I would like to contribute on making it more prevalent to everyone.
I am interested in security and the System.Security library, but I would
be more than happy to help out wherever I can. Please let me know what I
need to get in order to get started and where you guys would like me to
start.
Thanks
rog