Re: [DotGNU]how to find ByteOrder Marks

From: ginga
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]how to find ByteOrder Marks
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:42:16 +0900

Hello,

> Interesting.  Could you send us the "sjis.xml" file also, so that we have
> something to test with?

Here are some (very simple) examples.
iso-2022-jp, sjis.xml and euc-jp.xml are of Japanese tag.
You might not be able to check them, so I attached sjis-comment.xml
that has Japanese characters only in the comment (its "root" element
is ASCII, so you can check its name after skipping Japanese comment).

On the other hand, if you specify wrong encoding specification
in XML declaration, your parse will fail. To check it, use
wrong-encoding-spec.xml that is actually written in utf-8
while specifying euc-jp.

Here you can get much more examples... I wonder if you can read ;)
http://www.fxis.co.jp/xmlcafe/jirei/data/charset.zip

Cheers,
  Atsushi Eno