Re: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Reminder - Weekly DotGNU Meeting
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:00:39 +0000

I'll be a little late today - about an hour. 1100utc'ish.

I'm back on full throttle dgee stuff, which includes releasing a working
xmlrpc implimentation (which is 95% integrated).  Minddog and I started to
discuss this last Saturday, and I'd like to pick that back up if there is
time today.

Later...
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.