[DotGNU]Re: It's so sad

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: It's so sad
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:56:30 +0530

If memory serves me right, George Scaria wrote:
>  Anyway, we will try the presentaion ourselves. Don't know whether we
> will succeed, I need some help from you regarding that. I understand your
> difficulties, but this is so important.

All DotGNU'ers this is a call from Kochi about a presentation on
DotGNU . I had promised to go and present , but am not in a position to
leave town right now. So I would ask the entire DotGNU community to
chip in with the slides , software and demos for a nice presentation.

So Rhys , Norbert and the guys , please help me & George with this ?
(I'm on a tight line right now , and there's not much I can do.)

> so downloading things will not be a problem provided the size is not much.

Would that mean you could IRC in ? . irc.freenode.net #dotgnu has all the
dotgnu guys you need. If you need help in getting & setting up stuff use
this list or that chat room.

> George Scaria
> Model Engineering College
> Thrikkakkara