Re: [DotGNU]I have a project that may interest DotGNU

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]I have a project that may interest DotGNU
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:45:11 +0100 (CET)

Eric MacAdie <address@hidden> wrote:

> The URL is: http://www.shellfspace.net/ (which should direct you to
> http://www.shellfspace.net/servlet/openingPage).

Hi Eric,
  and thank you for bringing this up.  First of all, let me say that
I like your idea of creating some kind of grass-roots effort to
convince e-commerce sites to stop looking at MS's platforms as if
everything else didn't matter.

  Two quick comments:

1. In order for people to start taking your site seriously, you'll
  need to have some strategy for getting e-commerce sites to take
  it seriously.  How will you do this?

2. Please read http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Greetings, Norbert.

--