Re: [DotGNU]Summary of irc meetings of Sat, 29 Mar 2003

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Summary of irc meetings of Sat, 29 Mar 2003
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:19:54 +0100

On Monday 31 Mar 2003 14:33, Tim TerlegÄrd wrote:

> I suppose DGEE makes use of service discovery?

It will do.  Right now it's just the execution container - ie the place where
webservices are actually found - with discovery ability coming as and when
ready (ie when there is something to discover :o)

> Does it use RDF?

Internally no.  Externally, almost.
The DGEE will export information about its webservices in XML, RDF and other
formats - I just need an RDF fragment suitable for representing DGEE
webservice info and we're off!

> On what mailing list is DGEE discussed?
Here currently as there are only a few developers working on it (myself and
minddog mainly) and we want to keep 'developments' visible to the mainstream.
It's likely to take off soon, so me may have to spawn a dedicated ML.

/me realises that he hasn't updated the info on savannah for the DGEE....
oops....

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.