Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:34:39 +0100

On Wednesday 02 Apr 2003 05:05, James Mc Parlane wrote:
> And there was much rejoicing...
>
> Do you have plans for an interface to allow services to be loaded onto a
> dgee cluster remotely?

See other post.... (yes basically, soon.. v.v. soon...)

> I will install it once you have debs built.. (yes I'm that lazy)

mdupont did some work on debian build, though time was too tight to get them
into DGEE 0.1.4.  They will be put in soon and debs released asap.
I'm CC'ing mdupont in the hope that we can get together to sort this once and
for all...

Cheers
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.