[DotGNU]hello, introducing myself

From: Dan Zarrella
Subject: [DotGNU]hello, introducing myself
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:56:31 -0400

hello  i'm a full time php/mysql developer who is new to c# programming.
I've developed a beta RSS search engine (grokweb.com) that uses xml-rpc, rss and html interfaces (soap would be easy to implement). my interests lie in the semantic web, web services and web-based cross platform apps that move web content away from the browser. so i'm intrested in learning by coding and helping to code this sort of thing, desktop grokweb search client, or an rss reader or really any app of this sort. If anyone has any usefull suggestions on how to get started in this i'd greatly appreciate it.
thanks,
-dan zarrella