Re: [DotGNU]How do you simulate an inner class in C#?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]How do you simulate an inner class in C#?
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:54:36 +0530

If memory serves me right, Mohan Embar wrote:
> >No I just tried it ... they have to called from a context where the
> >"this" is the direct enclosing class of Inner ..
>
> I compiled and ran the following under JDK 1.4.1:

I understand the misunderstanding now ... I was speaking about the visibility
of the constructor (which has the implicit argument and that sort of thing).

I knew that the class per se was accessible outside , but an object cannot be
created unless you have an enclosing Outer class scope.

Anyway thanks for the clarification ,