Re: [DotGNU]Call for volunteers: HTML pretty printer

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Call for volunteers: HTML pretty printer
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:10:45 +1000

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 04:03 pm, j_post wrote:

> Feel free to write your own version of cssrc2html. I'm just trying to help.
> If you can do a better job, and no doubt you can, then do so.

Easy, easy. :-)

The only comment I have, after looking at the code, is that I'd like to see it
use the command-line processor in "support/cmdline.c", for consistency with
the other pnet tools and ease of adding new options.  See programs like
"ilsize" and "ilnative" for examples.

Other than that, it's fine.  Not everyone programs the same way.  We can play
"HTML prettiness" games later.  "Make it work and then make it work better".