Re: [DotGNU]Problem under cygwin

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Problem under cygwin
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:49:08 +0530

If memory serves me right, Ian Game wrote:
> Problem shows up in the console window like the log file shows but worse
> still is it screws up the Win2k OS! You have to re-boot as there are no
> processes to see in the task mgr window and everything is real slow.

I had only a brief look , but it looks like you're having permission
problems for ld & gcc ?... Are you able to run them from the command
line ?.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally acquire a virus ?... which might
explain why gcc was Permission Denied ... ie write exclusive locks to
executables is a very very bad sign ...

I have never known configure to mess up a system ... at least not until
today ..