RE: [DotGNU]PInvoke question...

From: Mark Easton
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]PInvoke question...
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:26:54 +0100

Gopal,

I was just getting lost in convert.c when your mail arrived, which is
ironic as the pnet C code is some of the damn tidiest C I've seen in a
while.

>try
>{
>       Native.ThisMethodDoesNotExist();
>       // or some other silly example method !
>}
>catch(Exception err)
>{
>       Console.WriteLine(err.ToString());
>}

This is v.similar to my code, although I'm using to
Console.Error.WriteLine as Console.WriteLine seems to be a bad habit
that a lot on Windows developers are getting into ;)

>Try this on pnet to get a MissingMethodException... if you don't
>then it's time to panic ;-)

If Rhys hadn't stuck his oar in then I'd be panicking.