RE: [DotGNU]A simple Winforms game , 8-puzzle

From: Pascal Hauser
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]A simple Winforms game , 8-puzzle
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:22:06 +0200

Hi there..

When i try to compile your puzzle with ms csc then i get the following
error:

xxxx\Board.cs(11,26): error CS0052: Inconsistent accessibility: field
type  Board.NumberedButton[]' is less accessible than field
'Board.buttons'
xxxx\Board.cs(82,16): (Location of symbol related to previous error)

Is that a bug in cscc? I think so.. you have a nested private class..
and a public variable on the outer class.. so other classes shouldn't
know the type.. Am I right?

Thanks..
Pascal