RE: [DotGNU]PInvoke question...

From: Mark Easton
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]PInvoke question...
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:51:51 +0100

You're totally right; I've just instructed my Lawyer to start
proceedings against my Mum for passing me down her hasty genes.

While Wine works categorically with x86 hardware and x86 hardware alone,
winelib is a different beast and is not implicitly x86 based.  Although
the Wine guys don't seem too bothered about investigating the use of
Winelib on non-X86 hardware, I think I might have a play to see how
powerpc friendly it is

Cheers for the kick