Re: [DotGNU]Re: mod_dgee port to Apache2 (was Re: DGEE boot failure)

From: Taher Sehli
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: mod_dgee port to Apache2 (was Re: DGEE boot failure)
Date: 16 Jul 2003 07:50:19 +0200

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 03:26, Chris Smith wrote:
> On Monday 14 July 2003 01:57, Taher Sehli wrote:
> If this is a standard installation from src, [...]

I changed to a standard installation (/usr/local) and the start problem
disappears : it's Ok now. Thank you.

For mod_dgee I begin tests and I can say it's working : I tested it with
the perl client and it's OK. Although there's small problem with it :
it's not serving static files (html, png) and gets a 404 not found.The
error code reported by gw is 18.
I am trying to fix this and by the way I want to ask you *Why we pass
through gw chains and calling gw_svc_call and gwmc_importGWMessage
functions when serving static files (html, png ..etc) ? * We can just
serve it by ourselves and pass requests with .dgmx extension to gw. This
may improve response time.

Regards.