Re: [DotGNU](no subject)

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU](no subject)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:26:53 +0530

If memory serves me right, Aurelian Coasan wrote:
> I would like to extend ildasm with a GUI for the beginning. Or to write a
> new GUI ildasm in C# (and use only where necessary native code). Any
> comments are welcome. Objections not :-D

An ildasm is kinda easy :) ... the IL* API provides all the stuff needed
in C . Building the GUI with winforms might be hard because the winforms
controls are not finished by any stretch of imagination. The ildasm written
in C is for all practical purposes redundant, because we have an ildasm
already ... also I don't use GUI that much ;)

A debugger would have found more support ... because there is a definite
need for one around here.

I hope you can show up at the weekend IRC meeting this week and discuss
your other ideas and get a real time feedback . (showing up early will
make for bonus points).