CVS "replacements"; good luck (was Re: [DotGNU]WOW, the newest doxygen d

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: CVS "replacements"; good luck (was Re: [DotGNU]WOW, the newest doxygen does C#!!!)
Date: 26 Jul 2003 01:25:10 -0500

James Michael DuPont <address@hidden> writes:

> there is a tool called arch that is to replace cvs in the long term,
> (and bitkeeper).

I believe there are more CVS "replacements" than this.  One example is
Subversion.  Who is to say which one, if any, of these will replace
CVS in the long term?  Of course, if such is stated somewhere on
GNU.org, then...

> Well, I hope you realize what this means? Dotgnu is no longer safe!!  I
> am going to doxygen the entire pnet and pnetlib, and dgee!!!!

Hope you have better luck than I do.  I couldn't get Doxygen to pay
attention to the files even after some sed transforms that should have
made it Doxygen-compatible format.  Then again, I was working with the
C, not C#

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius.
                -- Josh Billings

Medco Maple airframe offensive information warfare spies diwn USCODE
ammunition kibo MILSATCOM tempest IRA bank AK-47 militia