Re: [DotGNU]DGEE/CSLIB Question about webservices lifetime

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DGEE/CSLIB Question about webservices lifetime
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

Nicolai,

I understand that sessions are not implemented,
but what about the idea of just keeping the server side object active
between requests? I dont care about scalability right now, just about
being about to save data for 10 minutes. There must be a trick to keep
DGEE from killing my session. I need to look into the source code.

mike