Re: [DotGNU]SWF status webpage created!

From: Ian Fung
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SWF status webpage created!
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:23:45 -0400

all the people who know more about the status of pnetlib, let me know if
the pnetlib-status webpage is not correct. secondly, i'm not sure how
the submissions are handled, but if someone wants to just tell me when
new classes are committed, i can go ahead and update the page. the other
thing i can also do is maintain the submissions if you (whoever) wants.

-alias