Re: [DotGNU]Mac OSX - treecc

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Mac OSX - treecc
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:50:26 +1000

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 06:42 am, Jeff Laughlin wrote:

> I then cd into the pnet folder and try to do the same steps.  Auto_gen
> seems to work but then when I try ./configure I get the message that treecc
> is not found and that I can download it from a website.
>
> Do I need to set an environment variable somewhere to let it know that I
> did the steps in the treecc folder?

The location where treecc is installed (usually /usr/local/bin) will need to
be on your PATH.  Alternatively, you can set the TREECC environment variable
to the full absolute pathname of where the "treecc" binary lives.  Don't
forget to export the environment variable from your shell after setting it.