[DotGNU]problems running window samples

From: Javi
Subject: [DotGNU]problems running window samples
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:14:25 +0100

I built and installed successfully but when Ii'm to run the window samples in my $HOME/pnetlib-0.5.10/samples I get, for instance: javi:~/pnetlib-0.5.10/samples# ilrun XHello.exe libImlib.so: libImlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Uncaught exception: System.MissingMethodException: Attempted to access a non-existing method and: javi:~/pnetlib-0.5.10/samples# ilrun FormsHello.exe Uncaught exception: System.NullReferenceException: The value 'null' was found where an instance of an object was required I was told on IRC that the same problem appeared some day before on the list but I don't find it. Thanx