RE: [DotGNU]pnetlib on Visual Studio

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]pnetlib on Visual Studio
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:19:40 -0400

I keep a solution going for System.Windows.Forms part of pnetlib
http://pnet.homelinux.org under downloads.
It's the Aug 25th snapshot but that can be used as a starting point.
VS gets a little confused sometimes because the System.x assemblies that
we are creating are the same name as used internally so if things don't
work, check the references of the individual projects and fix them up.