Re: [DotGNU]Posters?

From: Baron Schwartz
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Posters?
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:34:13 -0400 (EDT)

I've put a copy onto my own webspace, and I don't think there is any quota
(but I guess I'll find out if there is, huh?).  There's an ACM society
here, which I'll put a message to, and I may be able to poster around
campus some myself (I'm not a student anymore).

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~bps7j/winforms.posters.tar.gz

Ciaou
Baron