Re: [DotGNU]pocket pc pnet

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pocket pc pnet
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:11:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

> On Thursday 16 October 2003 03:35 am, Neil Cawse
> wrote:
> > http://mifki.ru/pocketgcc/index.html
> >
> > I guess we would need all the make/configure
> utilities running on the
> > pocket pc before we could get pnet running on
> them?
> >
> > Is there a way we could cross compile?
>
> I couldn't find the source on his site, but it
> should just be a matter of
> applying the guy's gcc patches to a stock-standard
> gcc 3.2 and then
> configuring and building gcc as a cross-compiler.

Have we checked if the compiler listed there is a
cross compiler ? (because unless he had a C compiler
for PocketPc, he can't compile gcc , but if he's
using such a compiler it should be easy to get the
stuff compiled in x86 as a cross compiler ?)

We should really contact the original author to
help (or give source according to GPL ;-)