Re:[DotGNU]Treecc samples

From: gopalv82
Subject: Re:[DotGNU]Treecc samples
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 03:32:23 -0700

Hi,

We are working at a college Project using tools for writting compilers. >I'm
trying to work with treecc but the documentation is very poor.

Can anyone send me some samplesof treecc explaining the options you use?
Any help will be appreciated

I have three nice examples for compiler devs ... which are a bit lower
in standard than Rhys's docs (which are very good if you already know
Dragon book by heart...)..
You could check my expr_compiler (my first attempts at learning treecc)
and dfagen (slightly more useful peice of code).. at http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/code/expr_compiler.tgz http://demo.dotgnu.org/~t3rmin4t0r/code/dfagen.tgz
Or if you are interested in seeing how a compiler fits into the dotgnu
suite , you could choose to read my BrainF*Ck compiler in cscc/bf/ as
an trivial example.
HTH,