Re: [DotGNU]Message posting request

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Message posting request
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 07:00:18 +1000

On Wednesday 19 November 2003 07:07 am, j_post wrote:

> I humbly request that you do not post messages in such a way that they look
> too much like spam:
>
> [long list of every word in the dictionary deleted]

Henceforth, only messages with a body consisting of the single word "frobnitz"
will be accepted for posting to the DotGNU mailing list.  All others will
trigger the spam filter and be deleted.

:-)

Seriously, can't you configure your spam filter to pass through all postings
sent to the DotGNU mailing lists?  There are already spam-reduction processes
in place on the mailing list server.