[DotGNU]Attendees at LCA2004

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Attendees at LCA2004
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:42:26 +1000

Hi all!

Rhys here, reporting from LCA2004 in Adelaide, Australia.  Four members of the
DotGNU family made the trip, so we officially have a quorum.  The following
URL has the group shot:

http://www.southern-storm.com.au/download/dotgnu-quorum.jpg

From the left, we have Andrew Mitchell (ajmitch), Rhys Weatherley (rhysw),
Chris Smith (cds), and Dave Hall (skwashd, who wishes to remain anonymous for
reasons unknown).

The DotGNU FIXIT/BOF is on Friday, so we're all gearing up to present our work
and get some feedback from the community as to what we should focus on in the
coming year.